This Agreement is made by and between GRANDPA’S CASTLE, LLC, hereinafter “Landlord”, and hereinafter called “Guest (s)”. Under this agreement, Landlord is granting Renter(s) the short-term use of the grounds upon the following conditions set forth herein.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS: Pool House Only
Landlord acknowledges that a security deposit is required for this agreement in the amount of $200.00 due on check in date. Guest(s) agree to pay the sum of To be determined, TBD, per night for a total amount of TBD, including all relevant federal, state and local taxes.
USE OF PREMISES
The premises shall be used and occupied by Renter(s) exclusively for rental purposes, and not for any other purposes or use without first obtaining consent in writing of the Landlord or Landlord’s authorized agent. Renter(s) also agree to abide by the following restrictions and polices of Landlord:
Guest Rooms: Guest rooms are for exclusive use of Guest (s) only and subject to all the provisions for visitors herein above. Linens and Towel exchange will be every three days unless other used requested by guests. uest Rooms: Guest rooms are for exclusive use of Guest (s) only and subject to all the provisions for visitors herein above. Linens and Towel exchange will be every three days unless other used requested by guests.
- Smoking: No smoking inside the premises, including but not limited to guest rooms or pool area. Only designated areas shall be allowed for smoking purposes, namely the outside grounds or the porches. Landlord reserves the right to prevent smoking in its discretion.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted on the premises. Landlord has one (1) independent feline only.
Reference: ADA 1990 Title III Section 12181 Private Entities page 30.
- Visitors. Outside visitors are welcome, but limited to the outside common areas, or for limited time in guest rooms.
- Children: Children are welcome; however, but must be accompanied by an adult. Unruly child(ren) will be asked to leave without refund of any remaining billing balance.
a. Infant/Toddlers: All soiled diapers need to be removed from guest rooms daily.
b. All toddlers will wear pull ups during naps and night sleeps.
c. If in swimming pool, all infant and toddlers will have approved diapers on and disposal at the pool garbage can site.
d. No wipes or diapers will be FLUSHED. Clogged drains bill/damages will be charged to the parents/room.
- Kitchen: The home's Main Kitchen is not for GUESTS use or food storage. Coolers may be available for drinks and food storage. Ask the staff/Host for assistance.
- Security: Landlord places a high priority on the security of all guests and their property. All valuables are the full responsibility of the individual guest. Landlord is not responsible for loss of any valuables during a guests stay. There is 24/7 video surveillance in all common areas.
- Pool: Pool hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. daily. No life guard is on duty, so guests swim at their own risk. No glassware is permitted at the pool. No diving whatsoever is allowed in the pool area. Pool usage is permitted for guests only. No swimming while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted. See Landlord for other usage restrictions and fees.
- Gas Grill: A Gas grill is available at pool side for guest use. Use of the grill is first come first serve basis. See Landlord for any other restrictions concerning use of the gas grill.
- Alcohol: The use of alcohol is permitted inside the building, except for the pool area indicated hereinabove. Landlord reserves the right to remove any and all alcoholic beverages and service to any and all guests in the event misuse of the same occurs.
- Noise: Excessive noise will not be tolerated and Landlord reserves the right to remove and/or cancel this agreement should ordinary noise regulations be violated. A quiet time shall be enforced after 10:00 p.m. daily.
- Parking: Parking is available on premises. Guest (s) shall not block unnecessarily any part of the driveway on the premises. Landlord reserves the right to remove any vehicle blocking the driveway. In and out privileges are permitted without restriction.
- Guest Rooms: Guest rooms are for exclusive use of Guest (s) only and subject to all the provisions for visitors herein above. Linens and Towel exchange will be every three days unless other used requested by guests.
- Pool Cottage: A security deposit is required for the rental of the Pool Cottage and will be returned upon checkout minus any amount for damages, cleanliness, or breakage of items. Refer to cleaning check list.
a. The pool Cottage sleeps four adults: 1 King and 1 Queen bed. Base Pricing is based on two-person occupancy addition $25.00 per person.
- Fire Pit: When in use, the Fire pit must be attended by an adult to at all time. The pit must be allowed to burn out and not be extinguished by using water or other means.
Renter(s) agrees to hold the Landlord harmless from any liability by reason of personal injury to any person or persons on or about said premises without consent of the Landlord, or property damage thereon. Except to the extent of Landlord’s comparative negligence or breach of an express provision of this contract, Renter(s) agree to indemnify, protect, defend and hold harmless Landlord from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs, liens, judgments, penalties, attorneys’ fees, expenses and general liabilities arising out of, involving or in connection with, the use of the premises by Renter(s), and any act, omission, or neglect of Renter(s) and Renter guests/visitors.
Renter(s) agrees that he will comply with and conform to all laws of the State of Ohio and Federal authorities, and all applicable ordinances, rules and regulations of the City of Conneaut and County of Ashtabula, Ohio relating to health, nuisance, fire and highways, so far as the premises hereby Agreement are of may be concerned, and to save the Landlord harmless from all fines, penalties and costs, for violation of and for noncompliance with the same by Renter(s). Renter(s) further agree to abide by the reasonable directions and requirements of insurance companies carrying insurance upon the premises.
RISK OF LOSS
Landlord shall not be liable for any damage to property, including the furnishings, equipment, stock of goods or other property of Renter(s) upon the premises, from fire and water, steam, rain, gas or electricity, which may get into, issued or flow from any part of said building or from the pipes or plumbing work in or about the building, and shall in no way be responsible for any loss of property, however occurring, nor for unavoidable delay in the furnishing of water, light or other utilities to the premises unless due to active negligence by the Landlord.
LANDLORD TO CARRY GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
Landlord shall continue to provide the same homeowner’s insurance on the premises as is currently being provided, but subject to the liability provisions written herein.
CANCELLATION AND BREACH/DEFAULT
In the event of Renter(s) cancellation before thirty (30) days from the date of reservation or check-in, Landlord shall be entitled to maintain any deposits or prepayments made in full. Renter(s) shall have breached this agreement and shall be considered in default hereunder if (a) Renter(s) fails to pay rent/deposits when due and (b) Renter(s) fails to perform or comply with any of the covenants or conditions of this agreement, including premises restrictions herein above.
This instrument represents the total agreement between the parties and no other source shall be accepted in interpretation of this contract.